-
December 26th, 2002, 06:14 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
When you go to the grocery store...do you ever see nasty bitches that come in and rub their clits so long that it becomes big and swollen, and a little kid comes by and thinks its a marble and he thumps it and it shoots across the store and splatters on the wall?...
Have you ever looked outside the window and seen a naked girl running around with a broom...screaming, "I'll stick this in my ass! I'll do it!"?...
Have you ever gotten into a truck and looked back at the bed of the truck...and saw a naked girl bent over like a dog, trying to shoot a corn on the cob out of her butthole...then you ask her what she is doing and she says, "I don't like corn on the cob." Then the next time you eat corn, you think...I wonder if this was in someones ass...then you think, if it was..."I wonder if she was hot?"...
-
December 26th, 2002, 08:29 PM
#2
Inactive Member
nope, cant say that i have..........
-
December 27th, 2002, 09:12 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
December 27th, 2002, 02:40 PM
#4
MJR
Guest
[img]eek.gif[/img]
Never in my life, LOL!
-
December 27th, 2002, 02:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Those are some of the most bizarre pictures I think I might have ever imagined. Strangly, I have pictured the second one before.
-
December 27th, 2002, 09:32 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
[img]eek.gif[/img]
*scribbles in notebook*
-
January 1st, 2003, 07:36 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I think I am going to cry.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks